We will get to the bottom of this as casual as we can get. That is what jeans are all about: unfussy and relaxed yet
never lacking in chic appeal.
Curvy ladies should know how to work out their plus size jeans to flattering
So, without further ado, here are five great tips on how to “make” your jeans smokin’ hot this season:
* Make a country-rockin’ ensemble - Have a pretty match. Here are two that will go well with your plus size
jeans: cozy tunic sweater with three-quarter sleeves and a dramatic cowl neck; and a faux leather bootie
that has a distressed finish to it.
Look for a peep toe pair with slouch front accented with some square gold
buckles. The look that you are creating is something “a little bit country, a little bit rock ‘n’ roll.”
* Make it wide – The wide leg trouser, which is flattering silhouette for any body type, may be is not so an “in” a trend but you are expressing a modish style with this one.
This style fits smaller through the waist
and more generous through the thighs and booty areas giving the illusion of a long lean figure. Fit into a
cut that also accentuates your curves. Wear your wide leg trouser casual or dressed up with heels, pumps
or a cute pair of wedge.
* Make variations with color – We will never grew tired of the timeless blue jeans but it will show your
creative, adventurous side if you wear plus size jeans in gray once in while. Pair your gray jeans with a
plain black or white v-neck or frills-free strapless top.
* Make way for a cuff - Sport a one roll, wide cuff in your jeans and wear flats or mid-high pumps. Pair it
with a crisp white button down and multi colored, chunky bangle bracelets for accessories and for a loud
fashion statement. This is all about being uber casual chic.
* Make some mixing and matching – Again, cut out booties are the trend of the season but you are no one
is holding you back to wear your favorite pumps, only we suggest that you add some splash of color to
make it cute and fancy. Same goes with your handbag or tote. Speaking of color, on days that you like to
express modesty, try brown belt and brown jewelry to go with your plus size jeans.